8€ trial class
*any classic pilates mat class/
Whether you are looking for group or private classes, mat or reformer, we are here to help pick the right class for you!
Class description – scroll down to see all our ´Pilates, Yoga and Fitness classes
- Pilates Classic, a mixed level class: A class designed to teach the 5 basic Pilates principles; breathing, pelvis stabilization, shoulder stabilization. Modifications are offered in all classes for more advanced practicioners. A physically, and mentally challenging class. Reserve your place now
- Pilates posture: A class focused on the strengthening the abdominals, back and shoulder muscles to achieve improved strength and flexibility. Designed for those who want to improve their posture as well as seek relief from back, shoulder and neck aches and pains. This class is an intermediate class and it is recommended that students take a minimal of 4 beginner’s classes before joining this class. Reserve your place now
- Pilates Pre and Post natal classes: Pilates targets the tummy, back and pelvic floor muscles, which are the muscles that are most effected during pregnancy and after birth. Because Pilates is a completely safe way to exercise while helping you retain the strength you need during pregnancy. Reserve your place now
- Pilates with a resistance band class allows you to carry out a series of Pilates exercises working against the resistance of the band, all the advantages of Pilates with weights but in a more effective and safer manner. Reserve your place now
- Pilates Reformer classes, exercises performed on a reformer machine designed to work with resistance for a strong workout. Reformer boasts a variety of interesting and challenging exercises that can not be performed on the mat. Private or Duo classes only. Reserve your place now
- Private pilates classes designed to help you achieve your goals weather you are looking to gain a stronger spine, reduce neck pain or gain a flatter stomach. Reserve your place now
- Vinyasa yoga classes (also known as Yoga flow) follows a set series of postures that flow from one to the other with little breaks. Regular practice of Vinyasa yoga help improve the circulation system, weight loss and units the mind and body creating a calm consciousness sense of wellbeing. One 2 One clases only. Reserve your place now
- One 2 One fitness training in the park or outside space of your choice. Classic and innotative modern physical training techniques to help you burn fat, tone and improve cardio vascular, specialist equipement used. Reserve your place now
At SimplyBePilates we recommend your first class is a private pilates class. We offer this advise to all, especially for those who have had previous medical problems or are pregnant. A private pilates class is the best environment to properly assess your posture, movement, and to prepare you for the group classes. We want you to get the most from your class’s weather you continue with private sessions or move to group.
During your first private class we will give you a complete postural assessment, a personalized exercise plan and nutritional advice for free.
*Pilates Class taught in English / Spanish dependent on the group
* Pilates Classes not taken during while in membership will be lost when the membership expires, classes can be re-couperated if a new membership is taken.
What to wear
It is important for us to be able to see your body so that we can gain a clear picture of your postural habits. Please wear comfortable clothes which will allow us to see your form as we exercise. Footwear is not required though many feel more comfortable in socks.
For more information regarding pilates class prices, or our bright and airy studio – Pilates in barcelona with SimplyBePilates, click here
* First half price class can not be used in conjunction with other offers. Pilates classes are in our beautiful pilates studio based in the center of barcelona.